Ashland Airport Office
- 1200 sq. ft. office at Ashland County Airport (3G4)
- Fly in and taxi to the 60’ x 70’ ramp in front of the office
- Comfortable relaxed office setting
- Only pilot medicals performed here – no acutely ill flu patients in the waiting room – no long wait time for your appointment
- Multiple methods of color vision testing and visual acuity testing not available at most AME practices
- WIFI available, although you wont have time to use it as wait times are minimal - appointments are for pilots only and scheduled every 30 minutes.
- Fill out your airman medical form (8500-8) on line at https://medxpress.faa.gov/. Don't forget to print the form, sign it, and bring it to your appointment